- . DPRINT's decals, posters, banners, signs, tags and wraps...
- i. -are made in USA for an international clientele
- ii. -are made in our main first-in-Florida SGP-certified (environmentally responsible) facility
- iii. -have a high quality-to-price ratio (durability, low reprint rate)
- iv. -made by experts in screen and digital printing who have 77 years of experience/legacy and reputation for "Can Do!"
- v. -made by innovators who were the first in Lakeland to do outdoor-durable digital printing
- vi. -are consistent in color management (we are currently seeking G7 certification)
- vii. -are made by a company that values every customer by extending a no-questions-asked guarantee for customer delight
- viii. -are produced with fast turnaround
- ix. -are produced as a top contractor to the federal government including over three decades alone as a supplier to the NASA Space Program.
- x. -are produced by a company with over 60 industry awards for innovation, quality and creativity
- xi. -are produced by a company that has 57 years of SGIA membership and does our professional installations as a PDAA member
- xii. – A+ rated member of Better Business Bureau (BBB)
➢ (B2B) READY-SHIP screen-printed regulatory decals and signs which we inventory.
➢ (B2B) CUSTOM outdoor-durable screen/digital decals, posters, banners and signs
➢ (B2C) PRINT ON DEMAND digitally printed decals, posters/wall art, banners and signs through myDprint.com: customers can upload their own photo or choose from the Shutterstock and Getty galleries (photos charged separately). ➢ (B2C) FRAMES AND FINISHING products sold on usvisual.com/dprint
➢ (B2C) PRE-DESIGNED products including Kids Tag Art from all counties, STS and ISS (NASA) overruns, safety posters
➢ (B2C) DYE SUB personal printables (including mousepads, cell phone covers, picture frames, mugs, license tags and fobs, t-shirts, tablecloths, glass and tile products)
➢ …and what else can you imagine?
7a to 5p weekdays
Closed Saturday and Sunday
DPRINT's main production facility is located just west of the original Publix offices on George Jenkins boulevard.